Sunday, July 27, 2008

Good night sunday




We had no incidents today of kitties screaming at each other. Toro tried to be naughty and harassed Ms Akira from dinner but he stopped when I scolded him. Then Toro refused to eat Snappy Tom tuna and chicken (which is his favourite!). Thankfully he ate Natural Balance Tuna and shrimp which I usually give to Megat and Tanaka.
This morning I saw Minah at the void deck (when I got home from the vet with Toro) talking to a man and his son. I had seen this pair before and spoken to them also. I went near them and saw the son playing with FatBoy. I also saw that the pair had given Minah some kibble. I asked the father if he saw Minah last night (she was missing and the old aunty came knocking at my door in a panic) It seemed that Minah was MIA last night but she was as big as life this morning:) The aunty would be pleased.
We spoke a little about feeding the wildbunch. The man said his wife was not keen on the son adopting a cat so they had a compromise. The boy and his father feeds Minah and FatBoy at the weekends and the boy plays with them then too. I thanked the father and told him he was very kind to feed the kitties as some people might not like it. He said he cleans up after feeding them so people could not protest. As we spoke I noticed Minah wounding her way around the boy's legs so I know she is fond of him. Since all was well, I took Toro home. Minah has quite a few admirers as she is very pretty and and she grooms herself very well. Her coat is always clean. Of course she is also fat and healthy which makes people feel more friendly towards her I think.

3 comments:

  1. Life sounds very busy ! Its nice to know that kitties are being cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe, Minah and the downstairs gang!!

    Toro is a bit finicky lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lah. He is very sticky when it comes to food. he will only eat Tuna and chicken and form only some brands. Then of course only Nutro Lite for biscuits. I have been telling him to diversify as we may not be able to get Nutro Lite anymore but he is very stubborn.

    ReplyDelete