Sunday, July 06, 2008

I is not working this sunday!

Toro looking grumpy as everyone had grass but him and Megat. But then he didn't like grass and Megat has no teeth to chew them even!

No san. I am not helping you. I have other things to do this morning.

Toro's fur is looking rather unkempt so he has to go to the groomers on Monday since I do not have to be at work then. I am taking him to PS instead of F as I only want them to trim his fur and not shave him. It too hot to have so much fur, eventhough I'm sure he would look very good if I let him grow his fur out. But this is not going to happen any time soon as he refuses to allow anyone to brush out his fur and a matted persian cross is a very bad idea.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, one little tongue is not going to untangle all that fur Toro! Trust me, Max had tried, and it didn't work.

    No teeth to chew grass? Can Megat eat biscuits? Didn't I see a photo of him grinning once with teeth?

    ReplyDelete