Saturday, July 19, 2008

Its now mine Bujang

There is nothing like a warm modem to sleep on...

Toro trying out the other places for good measure...



I suppose its true that a cats sense of hierarchy is flexible. The one who is BOSS one day will be the minion the next. Toro has been trying out Bujang's sleeping places for the last two days with no protest from Bujang at all. He has learnt to jump onto the TV console and decided that he liked sleeping on it! Bujang merely looked at him and then decided he would just sleep in grandma's room :)
Toro of course has also been rather naughty and has for some nights refused to sleep with the boys. Bujang and Tanaka would just follow the night snack right into the room but Toro needs a special invitation. He would pretend to follow the crowd and at the last minute, he would detour and run under the table. Of course with night snacks in my hands, I am not quick enough to catch him before he bolts :( So I have had to repeatedly invite him to sleep.
Yesterday I thought I would just leave him outside but Bujang made a lot of noise and Tanaka was undettled so I had to invite the VVIP in. Thank goodness he was just sitting outside my door and decided that he had tortured all of us enough. He went in, had a snack and promptly went to bed!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes, they really like to throw their royal weight around!

    Like Coco knows when I've prepared the wet food dinner for her, but she'll come and manja at me until I show my subservience and carry her and put her right in front of her dinner bowl. *roll eyes*

    BTW, like your fussy Toro, Coco the fussy also don't like Nutro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah Toro so shiok!!!

    I think Bujang is still the BOSS, he was just being nice to his bruffurs.

    Oh they must all be locked into your room at night?

    But it is sweet that both Bujang and Tanaka know what is the routine and the company of their bruffur.

    Then where is Ms Akira and Megat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Bujang , Toro and Tanaka sleeps in the room. Bujang because he began when he was just 4 months. I let him loose in the room at night so he could explore and still be safe. Toro and Tanaka because I needed all 3 to get along with each other. Megat and Ms akira sleep in their separate cages in the living room. Ms akira is in there only at night when there is no one to watch her. She feels safer in there as well as she used to make so much noise when I didnt have the cage for her. Megat is on his own cos if he sleeps in the room, everyone has to tiptoe around him and no one gets to sleep but him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Awww look at him! I wanna stroke that tummy! :)

    ReplyDelete