Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday morning outside

I would like to make a complaint against that red cat we have in the house. When is he going away? He hogs all the play time, food and now he is trying to make me angwy..I am furry...err...very upset.

I was minding my OWN business and looking at plants. You know I like gardens very much...

I notice (from the corner of my eye) that the red cat is following me!


He never leaves me alone...always sitting on my leash and then following me about...
I have pikshurs!



See..he is everywhere I am. I am FED UP!


I am going into the house! I hope he frightened by himself outside (only a little). Then he knows he should not try to harass my life. I am BOSS you know. I think he needs a real lesson!



And of course Bujang went into the house and left poor Tanaka outside. I sat outside with Tanaka for a bit until he too got enough of the outside and went into look for his bruffers :)


1 comment:

  1. Sayang sayang Bujang...be patient with the young ones. They will grow up and know what is what.

    ReplyDelete