Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday laze abouts

Ok.This place is good but maybe I should try the other one again...

Yes san. I think this modem is mine. My paw is on it. I do not see your name on it at all.

Sunday is full of cat shenanigans. I am better off here.


After dinner snooze.

I decided to give all the kitties some Snappy Tom this Sunday as a treat. Megat and tanaka had the usual Natural Balance with some Snappy Tom.They have not had Snappy Tom for a long time. I buy it for the community cats as they sometimes get fed up with Fussiecat and would even refuse to eat it!

I can't imagine community cats refusing food but it happens here with FatBoy especially! FatBoy who used to eat a whole 400g tin all by himself! We sometimes give him a small 85g Fussiecat chicken and tune which I sometimes give him when he is crabby. We also have a new addition. Cousin R named him The Visitor but he has since become part of our WildBunch gang. He is ear-tipped and so I guess he has another caregiver but I guess our food routine is much more regular than his old one. He has since become as fat as the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, the kitties do get fussy and choosy as the days go by!!! They even prefer certain flavour!!!

    But of course if they are hungry, they will eat anything.

    ReplyDelete