Sunday, July 27, 2008

Toro's short visit to the vet on Sunday

Toro sleeping off his very short vet visit...

Toro on the weighing scale - 5.4 kg!

Toro had to go to the V_E_T this morning as I was worried he had ear mites. The groomers told me 2 weeks ago that his right ear was infected and I was supposed to clean it with Earrific! which I did. Then I thought I should get some help as there are 4 other cats in the house.

The vet did as required but she was not able to confim mites! I would like to think that it was the Earrific and diligent cleaning that did it but no confirmation is no answer! So now they will have to be Revolutioned just as a precaution. Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. Revolution can treat ear mites??

    Very worrying, where can Toro catch the ear mites from?? Are the others affected?

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the other kitties have ear mites so I am wondering where he got them. I can only guess that he got them from his previous groomer , not from the PL groomer. The vet asked if the ear stuff was dry. I think if dry = ear mites. But I have been using the EARrific! so not dry lah..hahaha. anyway The vet said Revolution would get rid of the mites and any othe rparasites they might hav ein their system.

    ReplyDelete