Saturday, August 23, 2008

The best way to deal with a problem is ...

ignore it...

not look straight into its eye...Or
IGNORE IT!

HAH! I WIN...


Where did he go?


Bujang minding his own business after the fiasco...



Tanaka's greatest weapon and one he had figured out all by himself was the power of eye contact or NON eye contact as the case may be. He is usually the one who would try to aggravate one of the boys and then he would pretend it was someone else "Not me," he eyes seem to say and his body language would declare loudly that he was an innocent party. The power of non eye contact is certainy one that he uses quite a lot expecially with Bujang who sometimes just wants to reassert his BIG BOSSship.
I think one of these days Tanaka would be BIG BOSS. He is certainly well able to be bigger than Bujang. I wonder how Bujang would take that. Actually I wonder how the whole clan would be able to take that.
I certainly would have to remember not to intefere although I would be sad when that day comes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:50 PM

    Hierarchy among cats is an interesting topic. The top cat may not be the biggest or strongest. In my household, the Boss is the 'favoured' cat & it gets more attention/privileges (best place on the bed/first to be given food/snacks) because it is 'sick'.

    ReplyDelete