Thursday, September 04, 2008

Let me help you san...

Megat busily trying to use the bins in the middle of my cleaning them...

Let me help you san. Megat did not bury the pee...

Oh by the way...sorry I have to use the bins now...

Never mind. See I bury my own pee. No need for you to do it...



This happens every time I clean the bins every morning or evening or even before bedtime. Tanaka uses the bins every time I am in the middle of cleaning them. I think he feels the need to go as he sees me cleaning and hears the sounds of litter being removed. Or maybe he is just kpo :)

3 comments:

  1. Aiyo...this is funny, Tanaka!
    It's the same for Coco, but her cue is my coming home and preparing her dinner - she will suddenly remember to go use the litter bin!

    Does the blue litter tray comes with a cover? I have a similar-looking one which I bought for Sanju, but I'm not using it...thought of giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 AM

    I like to leave a damp towel at outlet of litter box-cat deposits loose litter and wipes feet as it exits.
    If there is a way to wipe the rear end (without human participation) too, please share ; )
    I don't like it when cat licks its rear end and then come kiss-kiss...yicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the blue litter bin comes with a cover. I had discarded it some time ago after reading that all that trapped dust and odour will make a cat sick or make it unhappy to use the bin, filter notwithstanding. Also Bujang did not like using the bin with a cover and Toro does better when he can see everyone and everything. :)

    ReplyDelete