Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our nightly routine

Ms Akira at her night training...

Yesss...I am training to be a guerilla...or ninja...or...

Eeekk...whats dat?

Ok..maybe I just relax a bit and look at the night...
Ms Akira enjoys her nightly excursions in the house. Bujang used to complain about being shut up in the room but now he is quiet and so are the rest of the boys. I think they hear her outside as she always peeps into the bedroom via the opening under the door.
The nightly routine is I put Megat to bed first. Ms Akira knows this is the signal for her to jump off from wherever she is to stretch and wait for me to carry her to her bed. Then I give each of them their night snack. The rest of the boys know this is their signal for them to go to bed. Bujang and Toro would folow me to the kitchen, fight and wrestle with each other and then follow me to the room where each of them would get their own night snack. Then Tanaka would race into the room for his. Tanaka knows his place and would wait for everyone to get their food before he eats his.
Then once everything and everyone is settled, I would go out again and Ms Akira would request to be let out. I would allow her about 1 hr outside for her to run and jump or for as long as I am doing work in the living room.
Then its time for bed for everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and so obidient! There is no way we can put Spencer to bed if she herself is not willing!

    What kind of night snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just a few pieces of kibble :)

    ReplyDelete