Saturday, October 25, 2008

A nap can be had anywhere

Megat came to visit me at the computer and stayed for abit...

He is now about 3.5 kg but he still feels heavy...

I'm too sexy for my tummy...




Megat came to sit with me at the computer and showed me his newly-shaved tummy. I wondered if the fur will grow back as his fur near his hind legs show no indication of making an appearance. He took the whole tummy-baring experience in good faith yesterday. Here you can also see the strange and rather bizarre 'serrated' edge that runs through his leg, that shows his skin.
Then he got down from the stand and sat on my lap for a nap but my typing disturbed him quite abit . After some time, he didn't care and slept anyway. Its a pity I have to move him as I have to go out to get cat food. Grandma said "Eh Megat. You are there? What a place to go to sleep!" when she saw him on my lap with his face on the keyboard :))

No comments:

Post a Comment