Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good morning Sunday

This Sunday I see...

Ya san. I expect a quiet sunday...as usual...
No rain so please can we have the window open?



I am glad the cat seat is used often as I feared that the amigos may not take to it at all. I had it made actually for Bujang so the seat is very spacious but Bujang does not like it too much. The floor of the room is not level so it wobbles a tiny bit. I was told to get a small bit of carpet to place it on so it would be stable. But Toro likes it quite alot and increasingly Tanaka has taken to using it too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    enjoying yr view, Tanaka~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Reminds me of ikeahacker.blogspot - "a tree in yr living room for cats to climb" and "cat gym".

    ReplyDelete