Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some water please...

'Very Happy' by dazeychic

This is because my cat Megat decided that ...... he wanted to drink water from a cup...

...so I gave him some ice-cold water which... ...he drank for a full minute...


It all started when Cousin R put her glass of cold water on the table. Megat decided to investigate and seeing or smelling that it was water, he decided to drink of her glass. He drank quite abit. We thought it was funny but a fluke. Today, Megat sniffed at her glass again but we had to stop him as it was soda. I decided to get him some cold water and he drank again. So I think apart from his usual stops at the CatIt, I can also encourage him to drink more water this way. Btw, I decided that Megat will have his own cup, just like every bean in the house. The blue one would be his :)

4 comments:

  1. Good to drink more water, Megat. Mommy always bring me to the water bowl and say I'm a good girl after I drink from it.

    I also like to drink from the plastic bucket, and watering can too, if mommy would let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh megat, more water is good but im not sure if too much cold water is good for u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 9 year old cat does that too and he loves it better if you leave the tap running for him :)

    ReplyDelete