Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday is grooming day

Yes I told san my name is Totoro or fur lazy bloggers (san of cos) it can be shortened to Toro.. Not Tora.
But san said it was a good thing she didn't name me Taro instead..:)

This Sunday I had brushed Toro's and Megat's coats out. I then decided I should kidnap Tanaka and gave him some lightning brushes to get rid of all that loose fur. He sat quite calmly and allowed me to brush him. It was agood thing I was much smarter when he was a kitten and had trained him to sit quietly when held (but only for a few minutes). I contemplated the widsom of brushing Bujang. Of course I went in with eyes open and distracted him with a toy in one hand and in the other I managed to swipe the length of his body with the fine brush. Hurrah!Tanaka and Megat had the nails from their front paws clipped too. It had been quite a busy Sunday.

Maybe I should make Sunday a grooming day as well as a sleepy day:)

1 comment:

  1. Well..... Tora means "Tiger" which would definitely not be suitable colour-wise, and Taro means "Fat Boy" which would absolutely not be suitable! We think that "Toro" suits you just find as it reminds us of something good to eat as well as a great movie!

    By the way, that's a VERY coy-looking photo of you!

    your Pals,
    Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete