Sunday, November 02, 2008

Window to the world outside...

Hmm..who is going to walk past me this morning...

Surely I can get out of this place...

Oh well...better a window than none...


Sometimes Bujang would just 'relak' and watch the outside...

This is the usual configuration these days....



The old cage gets a lot more use than before. Bujang likes sitting on top of it as he can see what is outside more easly and just like a cat, he gets to lie down AND see outside :) Even Megat had explored this once but he did not sit long. Tanaka comes and goes and prefers the one outside rather than this one. I think it gives them more places to sit as when I sit at the desktop, I would get all 3 sitting about. Previously they would all congregate on the computer table but now they have more choices and I get the table to myself....most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment