Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thoughts on Christmas morning


I thoughted I would write a christmas entry this morning. It would save san some time. It is my purresent fur her this year.

On Christmas Morning I sat and waited fur my purresents...just like on TV. san gave me a cup of cold water (blehh!!) and some salmon treats and then she let me sleep late fur Christmas on her bed. I usually sleep on the bed every morning after grandma opens my cage but this morning, she did not ask me to get down when she made the bed :)) We also got new Christmas collars that san boughted from fur fur away. They all have snowflake pikshurs on them except Ms Akira who has some designs. san tells me its paisley (whatever that is). Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates it and also who shares in it :)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Megat, Bujang, Toro, Akira, Tanaka and SAN!

    From Sen-Chan, Tom, Tama-Chan and #1

    ReplyDelete