Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bujang's other set of audience...

This tri-colour was very curious but as its owner was in the balcony itself hanging clothes I was not too concerned...

This tuxedo was the very first cat that I saw from before. The people living here has 4 cats. There is another black cat living here and one orange and white cat. This cat and the black one are very fond of each other and can sometimes be seen grooming each other near the window.

Bujang is an object of curiosity for these cats from the 2nd floor. I remember the old aunty asking me if I had cat food to give to someone who lives on the 2nd floor some time ago. It seemed that the lady asked the aunty for some food and the aunty said she could not give the woman any of the canned food as it was for the wildbunch. But the aunty did ask me for some food and so I had given her some Nutro salmon whch she gave to the woman. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment