Thursday, January 01, 2009

Finally...

Megat looking regal....

san says I should just write the 1st entry for the New Year as I have cleaned myself up furry well. I fink this is the 1st pikshur that san has taken that showed off my dark looks :) san tells me that I look like a rodent but that is not true (since I do not know what a rodent is, I can say its not true). san sometimes speaks in a confusing way.


My artistic pose #001

My artistic pose #002

My silly pose..I like this one best of all..hahaha
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Megat, your facial expression looks too human...your 1st pic looks like a naughty rogue-ish boy. You do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the silly pose is best!

    Happy New Year to you all!

    #1 (writing for Sen-Cha, Tom and Tama-Chan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year 2009!

    P.S. - we have you listed as "Cat Tales" in our blogroll. Is that how you want to be listed, or something else? Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Megat, you are looking good - thanks partly to San's great photography & mostly to yr good looks. It is notoriously difficult to photograph a black cat & to show a range of facial expressions ;) Our Bagheera always end up a black blop as Ba has one expression: sleepy with "no" eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! We stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete