Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey auntie...that is my carrier!

Bujang was minding his own business this evening when we heard a loud shout...

Someone was trying to wheel away our carrier!!!
(This is an old pic of the carrier in the ixora park)

Bujang had a great fright this evening when a man shouted something incomprehensible (at least to me) near where he was. He started and ran off to where his carrier was. I was trying to catch up with him as he was pulling on his leash when I looked towards where his carrier was and it quite surprised me that I saw a woman trying to wheel away his carrier! This was what I had alwasy feared - that I would go find his carrier after our walk and not find any!!

I shouted from where I was "Hey auntie. That is my carrier. Don't take it!" The woman wheeled around when she heard my voice and quickly left. I was flabbergasted!! Bujang did not realise this and he immediately went inside his carrier to recover from his shock. I of course had to recover from mine. He sat in his carrier and hid in it every time he heard loud noises. finally he decided that all was safe but by this time, we had to go home as the light was fading. He was very disgusted and hissed at me 3 times to tell me to leave him alone. But of course he was not the boss and we finally got home safely - Bujang. Cousin R, myself and my precious stroller. I think people are attracted to the stroller+carrier contraption but surely any sane person would know that it belongs to someone!

Now I have to find a solution so that I can bring Bujang downstairs in his stroller+carrier contraption and not worry about anyone stealing it. :( Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe someone tried to swipe your carrier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in s'pore, car got car alarm. carrier also should install one! and scare the wits outta the cheepo auntie/uncle thief.

    heart attack and shock each given separately, FOC.

    ahahahahahahahaha.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure the woman had every intention to steal it!

    ReplyDelete