Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ms Akira

In a more romantic glow...

Ms Akira wearing camouflage...

She is aware of every little thing and wa quite jumpy even when the door was closed...

Finally she had a good rest in between grandma's pillows, under a makeshift tent...

When Ms Akira wants attention, she asks for it loudly. I decided to sit with the little princess to take some pics as she is very elusive in the best of times. I normally would sit with her at night or these days in the evening immediately after I come from from the evening walks with Bujang. We enjoy our quiet time together away from the very nosy boys. She would almost always just sit quietly grooming herself and grooming me in the process. When these pictures were taken (the collage) I had created for her a little tent and she played along, sitting in it quietly :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment