Sunday, January 04, 2009

My lovely IXUS

Megat in comtemplation...

I must say my new IXUS is working wonders with the cat pics, especially Megat's pictures. It is true that it is very difficult to take agood picture of black cats. They simply just disappear into some black blob. I was the only one in the house who thought that megat actually has good looks. Grandma thought he was just thin and not even close to her fav -Toro. but then no one in the amigo house is close to Toro (not even the beans) so you have to be realistic here :) But he is always so serious even when he's playing.

The people at the hotel actually found me camera but then they asked me to fax my credit card number so that they can process the return. I don't think I will do that though. It sounds much too dangerous and I don't even like that camera much. It does not take nice pics of Megat. maybe I would write them back and tell them they can have the camera. It would make someone happy I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Your photos capture amigos' personalities so well - even jet-black Megat with the sleepy eyes. Hope happy-someone takes half as great photos as you do ;)

    ReplyDelete