Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday thoughts

The calm that lasts almost 5 minutes...sometimes...
I decided to allow the boys to hang out in the corridor as it was too hot to do anything else. Bujang and Tanaka took the chance and enjoyed looking at grandma's plants and sitting about. They were not even anxious when one of the neighbours walked past and just looked at her curiously. I told Bujang that we would not be going down for a walk today as I was rather tired from work. So Bujang took his time outside :) and I was glad that I was able to allow him this space.
After about 40 minutes, Tanaka decided he had quite enough of the corridor and came in by himself. Bujang sayed outside until I decided it was time to go in as it was 30 minutes to dinner time:)
Toro wore his harness but decided to stay in instead. He sat wth me for a while near the grills but could not be persuaded to go outside. Since megat showed some interest in the corridor, I told him he has to get into a harness. So today was the first time he felt a harness on himself. He immediately sat down and did not know how to move but he did not protest. maybe I should try to harness train him eventhough he is about 12 to 13 years old. He might like hanging around the corridor as it is safer than the open sapces :)

2 comments:

  1. Sen-Chan used to just flop on his side when I put the harness on him.... I guess it depends on the cat.

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use the harness on Dante but he hates hates hates it!!!! He knows how to wriggle his way out of it. Like a magician.

    ReplyDelete