Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bujang's Saturday

Last Friday, Bujang decided to jump to kick the walls! He does this every time he thinks he has had enough of indoor life and to remind me that I have yet to take him out for his walk. This of course is true as the 1st week of week is always very hectic and I would not be able to come home early enough to take him out for his usual evening walks. I know he does not like walking in the dark as the night noises are unfamiliar. He also does not like walking after rain as the grass is wet :)

So I took him out last night before the Earth Day lights out. He put on his harness without fusss and eagerly waited at the door. Then we took off. He went straight across the corridor to our neighbour and then made a turn and walked downstairs :) He prefers to walk downstairs but Tanaka prefers upstairs :) I think he had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment