Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'll do...

I'll do...



Bujang was not pleased when I did not allow him to go downstairs again. He decided to sulk and sit on top of the stairs to see which of us would win. So I decided to let him sit and think about his moves for a while. he decided that the leash was the one thing that prevented him from moving in the direction he wanted and so he decided to teach it a lesson.

Dum..de..dum...

Lalalala...

When THAT did not work out, he decided to fool me by walking upstairs, in the direction that I was leading him. I sat on the steps and watched him. he got onto the one stair behind me and sat down. Then, undeterred, he began again...


and I'll do...


and again and again. 10 minutes later, he heard a noise upstairs and went up to investigate. We walked for another 15 minutes and then we went home. He allowed me to take off his leash without protesting :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment