Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Purrayer

This is me of course..Tanaka...
Mera...

Dear Big Cat

We purray that our friend Mera is okay. He is a little unwell and has not been able to see the V_E_T yet. I dun really like the V_E_T but san is bringing Megat tomorrow to see if he is better. So I guess the V_E_T is okay. Mera is a little like me. We are both orange. san says we are both ginger kitties. Mera is older than I am and so I think he knows what is what. So Big Cat, please look after him fur abit until then.

Tanaka

PS Mera was taken to the vet and the vet said he had a 39.5 degree fever. He is now confined at home although he wanted to be let out. His caregiver is trying to persuade him that indoors is best. He has eaten his food and morning meds and we hope he gets well soon.

1 comment:

  1. We went over to wish Mera the best. And #1 found some interesting book recommendations!

    ReplyDelete