Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday Evening walk

The plastic flowers quite attracted Bujang...

This smells like...


He stopped to sniff at them. I think he liked the smell of the limes as he stopped for abit here. I was trying to get him to walk away quickly as the neighbour might not like a cat sniffing their limes but Buajng would not be hurried.

Bujang walked past this small garden without giving it even one cursory glance. I guess he didn't care for the ducks and general doemstic animal figurines on the bench.

Is this my house?


Then he walked back and made on stop in front of this door. Our house is right above this one so he got a little confused as to what is where. He looked at the door and grills carefully before deciding to move on. I managed to persuade him to go upstairs. And then he had a tanturm :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment