Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday morning finds the boys

lazing about the house as usual...

Toro decided to take a nap in the cat carrier which is supposed to be for ...

Megat later this afternoon.


Megat is calm and at peace this morning. This is a good thing as he needs to get his usual blood test. I felt something hard on his left side yesterday and when I pressed it a little, he didn't like it and shifted his position immediately. I tried twice more and eventhough he didn't swat at me, he shifted his position again and again. I would have to ask Dr S what it is later. His right side is not affected. I hope there is nothing wrong with his organs. His last ultrasound didn't detect any swelling. The vet couldn't find anything wrong with them and he had to take a round of antibiotics.

1 comment:

  1. We're keeping our paws crossed that all will be well with Megat when he's checked by the vet!

    ReplyDelete