Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Life is grand" award!


Ms Akira :Our friends tom_tama and sei_chan very kindly gave us our first award. YAY! Its called the "Life is Grand" Award. We are very happy and since there are five of us, we asked san to get our pikshurs and then follow the rules. The rules for accepting this award are simple:1. Give 5 reasons why you think life is grand.2. You hafta pass the award on to 5 more blogs. I dun fink san can send it to five cos she has not been good at keeping up wif our blog. But no fear. I am shure san will fink of somefing...



Ms Akira
1. I am the only girl in this house so I get all the best stuff.
2. I have one bruffer that I love - Bujang. He is BOSS so he is furry powerful.
3. I dun have to share my room wif the boys.
4. I get to sleep with grandma on her bed.
5. I get to eat all the salmon wif gravy that I want. san buys it just fur me :)

Megat
1. I live with san and grandma.
2. I dun have to live in the dingy carpark wif the cockroaches anymore.
3. I have my own bed and food dish and cup fur water.
4. I can sleep all I want, anywhere I want.
5. I get to go to the doctor when I am not well and dun have to worry about it.
Bujang
1. I have one sisfur that I love and who loves me
2. I have fearsome nails that everyone is afraid of, even the vet
3. I get to boss everyone about
4. I get to go fur walks downstairs in my red harness
5. I have my own bed and can look out of the window every night

Totoro
1. I get a nice haircut every three months so I dun get too hot and bothered
2. I get to run after Da Bird whenever I ask san fur it
3. I can persuade san to wake up furry early just by pawing and head-butting her face effury morning
4. I get my fur brushed effury night before I go to sleep
5. I get to sit in Bujang's bed in the morning and afternoon fur the breeze


Tanaka

1. I get to sleep on san's blanket effury night
2. I get to walk along the corridor wif my purple harness in the evening
3. I have many toys but I like my little ginger cat toy most of all
4. I can jump very high and catch Da Bird even before Toro gets it
5. I am furry handsome and many people tell me the same:)


We would like to pass this award to Spencer and Coco. We know you guys are furry busy though so dun sweat it :)

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I'm not sure how it works, but I'll try to follow the exemplary kitty example...not too sure who to pass to though.

    Thank you! :)

    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! We just loved reading all that stuff about all of you!!!

    And the pictures are wonderful too!

    Your Friends,
    Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 AM

    What a lovely meow way to count blessings ;) My 'life is grand' count will be Cats 1,2,3....

    ReplyDelete