Monday, April 27, 2009

My Say Monday

Today I am the official representative fur our house. san took this pikshur of me yesterday fur our usual amigos Sunday post but she didn't have time to blog. She had to do a lot offur work and so spent much offur the time grading her papers. Today she took some more pikshurs of me telling off Tanaka but she said she would post it later in the week. I fink she is being a lazy bean and no mistake about that!
Anyways today is furry furry hot and all offur us went to sleep most offur the time, even when san got home. She then had the air-con on and we had about one hour wif cool air on us. THAT was the best time. HURRAH!
san says I still look fat in this pikshur although I am a little slimmer. But I have not been walking fur some time as it is either raining or too hot but I am shure the weather will get better *cross toes* and we will be able to go fur walks again. I hope other kitties had a good Monday.
By the way I told san that our catster pikshurs need updating. san has put up recent pikshurs of all offus us and they look much better. After all I am going to be 5 years old and Toro and Ms Akira are both 4. Rocket Tanaka is all of 16 months and I fink Megat will be about 13 years old. Too old for kid pikshurs :)

3 comments:

  1. We think you look very handsome in that picture, Bujang!

    We missed you over the weekend. We kept checking to see if you had posted. So we're happy to see your post today.

    So, it's very hot there? And it's COLD here! We should swap a little!

    Your Friends,
    Tommy and The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very handsome and regal. :)

    Waa...so you're going into middle age soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very regal photo of you! Its been so hot here too, 88F in April!! I'm tempted to put the air conditioner on, but I've never done that in April before.

    ReplyDelete