Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Friday

Even before I kew of his lymphoma, I had wanted to blog about the fact that Megat has been much more aggressive in wanting attention from me with very hard and insistent headbutts wherever I am. I took this to mean that he has grown much in confidence and was now no longer afraid to ask for attention, much like my other cats, who would actually either head butt, yell or insistently paw at me to give them attention NOW. I had just read the Fanny Syufy Feline Telepathy. It could be him telling me to please pay more attention to his condition :) or it could just be him asking for more affection. It was an interesing perspective.
Note: I would not be posting anything this weekend:) Cousin R is coming to take care of the amigos and the WildBunch and giving Megat super extra attention.:)

4 comments:

  1. Dante does the headbutt a lot here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you over the weekend!

    Cats know when they need that extra bit (or lot) of affection and are never afraid to ask for it. Sen-Chan lived only 18 months but dished out and asked for several long lifetimes' worth of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Sorry to hear about Megat's condition. Get well soon Megat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megat is lucky to live in the house of amigos. :)

    I wish you all well.

    Take care.

    Auntie p

    ReplyDelete