Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bujang's weekly report

This week we were all furry good and did not fight...much. I spent my time like a good cat would as you can see from this pikshur. I sat on san's new linen and examined the roses on it. I told san it was furry good linen as it was warm fur me...

I also decided to test san's cardboard file. It tastes good and it was furry easy to bite and tear to pieces. I am shure san was furry pleased that I was a good tester of cardboard. I noticed that we do not have many cardboard things in the house though...

I told grandma that I liked her blanket that she has put fur me on the top shelf. Grandma loves me furry much although I sometimes try to test my strong nails on her. She just tells me to stop but she lets me sit wif her when I want. :) I did tell grandma that I liked the blue blanket best cos I had this blanket fur many years and I liked the smell.

This morning I tried sleeping on san's cupboard. This was a good place as I can see effurybody but not effurybody can see me. PURRFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment