Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Truce

Ms Akira jumped down from her cupboard roosting place and suddenly saw Megat. She stood quite still to gauge his reaction...
He was quite shocked but did not move a muscle. He merely stared at her. The staring game would always start a massive hissing and growling from Ms Akira before...

But not his time. To my surprise she just looked at him and decided to relax for abit. She slowly sat on her haunches and feigned boredom...

It took him some time to relax but finally so did Megat. There was and is still no,ove lost between these two adversaries...

Ms Akira decided that all was well and sat to enjoy the warm light for abit....before I had to remove her as I needed to get out of the computer room and I did not trust them to be nice when I was not in the room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment