Sunday, June 07, 2009

Cat in the bag on Sunday

Tanaka tried to see if he would fit into Megat's new carrier but it was a really tight fit. I got Megat his own carrier yesterday from PL. This had a hard cover and opens easily from all sides. I know I should get him his own as he would be going to the hispital on a weekly basis and the carrier would have the strange hospital smells .


Last year I had used the amigo's carrier to bring Callie (the community cat that died of Ataxia in 2008) to and fro from the hosiptal. When she died, I brought the carrier home and disinfected it. Then I had tried to put Toro in it to bring him to the groomer. It freaked him out so badly that he peed all over the carrier. So I guess the hospital smells stayed on.


Anyway this one is more cheery and lmuch ighter. It is also small enough to give Megat a great deal of comfort and yet it is does allow him some space to move. I have placed the carrier on the amigos table and it will be there until next Tuesday when megat has to go to hospital again.

Bujang: I on the offur hand, have no trouble fitting in this :)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for your recent post to my blog! So very pleased to meet you all, and I have linked your wonderful blog!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete