Sunday, June 28, 2009

Megat on Sunday

Yes I think I look very well indeed

Megat is looking well today although he is rather sleepy. Sister S also said that his breath does not smell anymore. His eyes also do not water anymore and he has spurts of energy that he uses to chase Bujang out of his space...but not too close. I think its the supplements but we have to still see his ultra sound and blood tests to tell if its doing its work. I am also glad that this week, he seemed to drink a little more by himself although I do still give him syringed water with his supplements and he is 'going' regularly :) My hope is a small one - that his wbc would be more than 2.5 so he can go on with his chemo treatment next Tuesday. I think next week if he gets his vincristine drug (which is more potent than his endoxan) he would have to be syringed everyday as I notice that he would not drink by himself when he is on the chemo drug.

Today he is exceptionally affectionate and demanded many scritches and caresses from me. I do not know if he is being his usual affectionate self or that he just needs more show of affection. He drank his 25 ml of syringed water as he did not drink the whole morning.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad that Megat is looking well today and hope that the next results will be as you would like them to be.

    ReplyDelete