Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rest In Peace Bujang's mom

Bujang's father
Bujang's mom

Bujang- all 5 years of him...


I had been looking for this Siamese kitty since January. She seemed to have disappeared and so did Bujang's father. It puzzled me as she has been at the same place for years. Bujang is now 5 years old and she had been in the premises many many years before that. Today, I learnt from someone that she died last year, run over by a car. She was sitting under the car and didn't manage to get out from under it. I think thsi would be the last time I saw her - nov 15 2008.
I have not seen Bujang's father also but then these days I go home at uncertain times. The man who told me about Bujang's mom also told me that he had not seen Bujang's father or any of the usual kitties. Victims of cat cleansing in T? I really don't know as I have not seen any pest control vans about.





Rest in peace Bujang's mom. I hope you are well wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I do wonder what happened to the community cats as they age in the estate. The failing sight, poor hearing and poor reflexes will be it harder to survive in dangerous places like the car park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to remember those who have gone to the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cats tend to hide their pain and go off to a corner to die when they are sick...

    rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Bujang's mom. RIP little kitty.

    ReplyDelete