Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Unveiling

Ok san. You can take my pikshur if you want...

Lets get it going...I'm getting sleepy from all this...

zzz....

Toro is looking very neat and young in his new haircut. I had to tell the groomer to trim him close. We had a small discusion as to what close meant- to shave or not to shave. One of his groomers -Olay (I heard him tell me that that was his name) asked me if I liked the way he looked before. It seemed that this cut is called NO. 5. The only downside is I had told him not to cut the fur on his head but as you can see from the pic, he had an all-over No 5 cut. I was concerned that grandma would be upset with the cut but she didn't say anything about it other than he seemed to be very 'proud' and would not sit with her now that he has had anew haircut :)

2 comments:

  1. You look very, very cuddly with your new haircut, Toro! #1 went to get a haircut too yesterday and she says it feels really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gang always look like having a new bro when Toro went for a cut. hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete