Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Toro in pictures and some words


I fink I should tell you how san tortured me so wif her camera. It got too much for me so I decided to take matters into my own hands...I'm sure you would agree wif me too...
I decided to hide from the camera...so I did it slowly. I thot I should give san some help wif the blog but I needed to rest also...

lalala...

hmm...hmm..hmm...

Ok...I am home free...

Time to make myself comfortable....

Zzzzz...

I just had to do it you know. The camera can be a little much for a sensitive kitty like me...

3 comments:

  1. Actually, Toro, we love seeing photos of you so much that we feel NO SYMPATHY at all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Toro, you look really really nice in these photos. What is the colour of your eyes? Grey? That nose has just a tinge of blush, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. suzanna9:45 AM

    Oh Toro, you're just too handsome not to have your pics taken! :D

    ReplyDelete