Saturday, July 25, 2009

After grooming

Toro showing off his well-brushed fur...
Did you take my pikshur yet? I have to go get some sleep....


I fink I have trained san furry well. Whenever I go to her and stretch my paws, she knows to take out the brush so I can get a good brushing. I love being brushed all over especially under my neck. But the only terrible fing is that black cat always tries to spoil fings. He would sit close to san and then san would have to brush him too. I get furrry furry angry and I sometimes hit him wif my big paws "POW!" "POW!" but it makes no difference. He has no fur being old so why does he do it. I fink he does it to agg-gravate me. Hrumphhh!




3 comments:

  1. i can see that your belly is very well ermm.....marbled. kekekeke......

    ai yah, but u is still hamsen lah. how many peeper still so hamsen with an otoro one? *WIDE GRIN*

    ReplyDelete