Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Close Shave Part 2



I am furry glad that soemone was interested enough in my close shave with a lamp to ask me about it. I was wonderin when some one would ask me to tell the tale as it was furry bad fur my nerves. You can see my shocked expression as I had to remove myself from ground zero to rest fur a bit. We cats are furry delicate creatures.


I was sittin on the TV console, mindin my own business and dreamin offur food and such when I heard Sister N screamin. Tsk..these beans scream way too much. Then I heard poor grandma screamin too. By this time I had jumped from the console and had taken refuge under the couch so I could direct the beans as to the standard operations procedure in times of crisis. If not fur me, they would not know that they had to pick up after themselves and to see if all the small pieces were cleared away.


Grandma and Sister N asked fur me to come out from under the couch so that I could direct the operations more clearly but I told them that my nerves were a trifle rattled and I had to rest. I then rested on san's bed. Thank goodness san had new sheets. I would be more upset if I did not have fresh laundry. I tried to tell san that I deserved a medal of valour for my courage but she told me that she trusted my good sense and is now more confident to leave grandma in my capable paws. She said that is enough. Tsk...these beans can be ungrateful I tell you.

1 comment: