Friday, July 24, 2009

Medal of Valour

Its about time!

My furry own Medal of Valour - fur extraordinary courage...
Can you see the B at the top?


san says this is the best she can do fur my medal. Its a nice pikshur of a heart fur me. It shows my simple yet BIG heart fur my family. san says I remind her of a jester so she gave me the jester hat. I dunno what a jester is and I fink san is making fun of me.But I appreciate her hard work cos she is no artist I can tell you that much!


Anyway I fink she deserves many head butts fur making the effort. Btw did I tell you that the lamp fell on the TV console, my most favouritest place to sit.?It could have fallen on me {{SHIVER}}. I have forgiven all the beans in the house cos I know they all lurve me furry much and I lurve them :)

san, can I give away my medal to offur kitties with brave hearts?

You can do anything you want silly! Its yours :)

hmmmmm.....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Wah, Bujang you got medal b4 National Day ;) San did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah Bujang, thats a great medal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a narrow escape for you, Bujang.

    BB stands for Big Brave Heart and Big Boss too?

    what! the word verification is
    'expkill' !

    ReplyDelete