Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday thoughts and some advice

Nuffing has been happening in our house. We slept all offur the days and san played wif us...but only sometimes. I fink she is getting purty lazy fur a human bean but I have to say this fur her...she feeds us well. Eversince Megat has to take water in his food she has been giving all offur us some wet food in the morning on the weekends. We also get some treats - 3 small salmon ones after Megat takes his ikky stuff. san lets me smell the injeksions but I didn't like any offur them.

grandma has been telling me not to try to play with the small white kitty. san calls her Kira-Kira. She is so princess as she yells at me, even when I just sit and mind my own business. Ok I do sit furry near her but its just because I am a curious kitty. Nuffing else. I am nice you know...

ok its time to sit near Megat and get the salmon treats ...bye bye...

btw...we are furry glad cat_aunty is fine. Yes she needs to keep up her strength - she can try sleeping and eating. I do THAT all the time and san tells me I am a big kitty :)

2 comments:

  1. HUH there is a new cat in the Amigos household????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its only Ms Akira. We call her Kira for short :)

    ReplyDelete