Sunday, August 16, 2009

Did she really?


Minah came up to see us on Saturday morning. When I opened the door at about 6 am, I saw a calico tail running off. I opened the door and caught sight of Minah running towards the staircase. She took one quick look back at me and disappeared. This is the 2nd time that she has come up to see us (that I had witnessed). Our neighbour though told me that she once saw Minah sitting infront of my door :) I wonder if she just smells the amigos and if she does, what the amigos would smell of - probably tuna :)

3 comments:

  1. There seems to be a lot going on at and around your house this Sunday, Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mylittlebuddies8:59 AM

    She knows your smell! :)

    Don't yr brood hang around the door when she's there? They will definitely have smelt her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Beautiful shot of Toro-soft grey with delicate pink. Those eyes are gorgeous. No wonder Minah comes up to see you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete