Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Its mine san..what are you doing?

I fink you should not give our stuff away san. I want my bed...It is mine and so I should have a say...
Some of the amigos stuff that I am giving away to mcats...


I actually made a mistake when ordering wet food by phone. I said Fussiecat Tuna and Chicken and when the PL staff confirmed my order, I merrily agreed. It was only after the order arrived that I realised none of the kitties like Tuna and chicken - neither the amigos nor the Wild Bunch! Aiyoh! I then toyed with the idea of giving them back but I know it would be a great hassle and so I decided to give the food to the cats at mcats. Then I looked at the amigos' stuff and saw many that they have outgrown - cat beds, a carrier, a cat tent and a cat bed. However as with all cats, Bujang has decided to sleep in his rattan cat bad for the last 2 days as though daring me to give it away. So maybe i would keep it for him as he is the only one who uses that cat bed and he may genuinely take to it again...some time...

1 comment:

  1. Bujang loves his bed for sentimental reasons lah!

    BTW, Bujang in Korean is 부장, which means manager. :)

    ReplyDelete