Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

me and my friend...
me in my basket...
me sitting next to grandma on my own blanket to keep us warm...
me getting toasty in the cat seat, next to the window for light and a cool breeze...


It has been raining the whole morning and even now. The kitties are all getting down to sleeping except Ms Akira who is running about in the computer room with me. It a nice quite down time that we are having and I enjoy hanging out with the amigos, just resting at home.

Megat is getting better and after 4 days of his antibiotics, his fever went down considerably. Today he is not warm to the touch and he has been vocalizing for the last 2 days, in a less strident fashion. Yesterday he ate all of his wet food and this morning he came out of the room to ask for food, although he ate less than his one teaspoon. He has been eating his biscuits at night although not all of them. I think he has lost some weight too. But at least he is beginning to take an interest of mingling with family.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Good to hear that Megat is feeling better. What a relief for you. The amigos look as snug as a bug in a rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is raining here too today, very welcome because it has been so dry for so long.

    We're so glad Megat is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete