Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Tanny...

Ooohhh...its my Gotcha Day and no presents...
I am not santa!
What did you get Tanaka?
A hat?! I got a hat fur my Gotcha Day?
Hmmm...effurything seems the same san...


Tanaka was 2 years old on the 18th of November. I had a workshop and they gave us each a Santa hat to wear at our Amazing Race stations! So when I got home, I have it to Tanaka to play with :) He came to us 2 years ago on this date. I remembered it was Depavalli and Cousin R brought a squealing kitten in her arms. We had to get grandma to agree to us fostering him and now he is part of our crew. He is a happy and playful little thing who is interested in everything that happens in the house. He befriends all the service guys and offers his help to everyone but his favoutite is Kelvin, our laundry guy :) Kelvin also likes him and if Tanaka was not at the front door, he would ask, "Where is the golden one?" Happy Gotcha Day Tanaka.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Tanaka, may you have many many more!!

    ReplyDelete