Sunday, January 03, 2010

I can't find the cat downstairs...


the aunty said, panicked. It seemed she came down twice to look for Minah but she was nowhere to be seen. I asked the aunty if Minah was there the day before and she said yes. Sometimes Minah got held up by something and she would come late to dinner. I was a little worried but asked the aunty to go home as sometimes (but very few) Minah would not come to dinner for a day. After all, it seems she was being fed by more people than us. If not she would not be such a fat kitty.

At 7.30 pm I decided to look for her and lo and behold! There was Minah, large as life waiting for the aunty as she was facing the direction in which the aunty would come. She saw me and started complaining. No doubt she was not pleased at the late dinner but I was relieved and gave her the fussie cat. She ate half a 80g can and strolled out onto the grass to rest :) The aunty would be relieved to hear about this tomorrow. This Minah is such a prima donna!

2 comments: