Sunday, February 14, 2010

Singapore Tigers for Chinese New Year

Meowy _the_ working_ cat at the groomers...
He welcomes customers to the shop and allows himself to be petted and photographed. Here he is looking at Bujang who was outside the shop.
This is an apt picture of a Tiger specially for CNY. He/She was not afraid of the camera and looked straight at me :)
Minah having dinner...
FatBoy sitting with me this morning at breakfast. I thought I should give him something to eat as the auntie would be busy with CNY preparations... I thought the 'love' (made by his hind legs) was also apt for valentine's day :)
FatBoy at dinner...
Putih is looking much chubbier than before. I am glad she is looking well. She hangs out in the school grounds after school dismissal. I guess that place would be the safest from hooligans.
Putih did not finish her dinner but ate only half of this 80g tin. Then she decided to roll about on the grass...

Since the auntie would be busy with CNY I would be feeding the Wild Bunch tomorrow (or later today ) too. We wish everyone a good and prosperous Tiger Year.

1 comment:

  1. may all kitties be healthy and safe this tiger year...

    ReplyDelete