Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Toro

Today I is 5 yurs old!

Today I am 5 yurs old and san is ...yurs old too. The both offur us have the same Gotcha Day although san gotch me from M a long time ago and grandma gotch san many yurs ago too. san took some pics offur our Gotcha Day celebrations with grandma and Cousin R but she cannot upload them as her card reader is not working furry well.

I had a nice purrsday card, a nice cake, some other malay goodies to eat and a lot offur treats. I also took a pikshur with san and she may put it up or not. When she saw the pikshur she said "Oh my!" I think she is admiring me. Anyways I am nice and beyootiful as usual and I behaved myself very well indeed.

5 yurs old! Who would have thought that I would live so long and so well :)

2 comments:

  1. Wishing a Very happy Gotcha Day to you Toro-Chan and to San! How lovely that it's the same day for both of you!

    Pictures of us together... MaxDog's mum, in South Africa, has been encouraging us all to post more pictures of us with our beloved friends!

    All of your friends at
    The Poupounette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 AM

    May you have many many more happy and careful years ahead. Stay beautiful always.

    ReplyDelete