Thursday, March 25, 2010

My bruffer and I

Ms Akira sits quite companionably with her brother Bujang, looking at the world outside...
The two of them hanging out quite easiy together...
No Fear!
Sometimes she gives way to Bujang...
Quiet Time together...

When I see them sitting quietly together, I sometimes wonder why I ever had 5 as Ms Akira does not like any other cat but Bujang. When she first came, Bujang was about 6 months old and she, a mere 4 month old kitty and so they spent quite a long time together, playing and grooming. It was only when Bujang was about 1.5 years old, that I had Totoro with me and from then on, Ms Akira decided to wage war on him as he was himself a rather naughty kitty, running after her all the time.

Now Ms Akira spends most of her time in the computer room by herself as she allows no one but Bujang to come in. She does come out sometimes when we put all the boys in the room in the afternoons so she could get a breather and of course every night at ten, when all the boys are preparing for bed.

But I have 5 cats now and I love each one dearly :) If only I can find a way to stop Tanaka from being so inquisitive, everything would be much calmer in her world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment