Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Apologies

This san..she is worse than me..and it is _I_ who have asthma...

We apologise for posting our entries one day last these past weeks... san has been purty busy at work and so she sometimes takes the pictures but does not get to post them immediately. But she told me that she would try harder as she is not the one who is sick :) I am sick but I am always the first to go to dinner, the first to wake up so I can have breakfast, the first to get up on the table so I can be the one who drinks irst from the water bowl and also the first one to sit with san so she can brush my fur. If i can do this, san should do better too.

1 comment:

  1. Come, come, Megat! Do not be too harsh on San! Humans sometimes have "reasons" that we do not even begin to fathom. The important thing is that they love us and love us and LOVE US!

    ReplyDelete