Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Bujang and Family

Cousin R and Bujang...
Bujang, our secret bag and me ...
What is in the bag san? From left to right...

Body Wipes for emergencies and wiping of dirty paws after the walk. The retractable leash that allows him about 5 m of freedom. A boxful of kibble for Minah in case she makes an appearance. Gloves for picking up razors, other rubbish that residents leave and cats might eat. Plastic bags to put any other dangerous items I collect along our walk.


However yesterday I had to pick up a dead pigeon. It had no obvious injuries and it was not mangled in any way. I thought it best that I dispose of it quickly as I do not want residents to accuse Minah of pigeon murder although she has shown no interest in any of them. I was also afraid that people might think I had let Bujang chase one. Anyway it was not healthy to leave dead pigeons or any other dead bodies alone to decompose.

No comments:

Post a Comment